dimecres, 7 de març del 2012

Laws of Indonesia


Indonesia will ban the miniskirt to its diputies.

Scores of women demonstration in Jakarta, capital of Indonesia, wearing miniskirts and tight pants, denouncing the sexism of local authorities.

I am in favour of these women who only defend their rights. In my opinion everybody can wear what they want, there shouldn’t exist dressing laws. And if someone wants to practise nudism, he should do it! If this activitie ennoy other people the can avoid watching him/her.

As I see it happens in Indonesia because of their religion. Islamic religion is less permissive than other religions. I’m not criticizing any religion; I’m only saying some aspects that could be good to somebody, of this religion.

Lots of people would be agree with me when I say that Islamic women have less freedom than men, but they have to accept it because it’s what their mothers and grantmothers are been doing all their lifes.

This demonstration is the first step. These women must continue fighting.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada